- Do I need to bring anything with me?
- You do not need to bring anything.
We will provide you an apron and any other equipment you will need.
- Can we take home left over sushi?
- Unfortunately, for the reason of hygiene, we can’t allow you to take any food home.
- I have a food allergies, can I still participate?
- Yes, but be sure to mention your allergies on booking form.
- Do you provide certificate?
- No, this workshop is a recreational program and does not offer certificate. If you are looking for a professional chef course, please check our school website: https://sushischool.jp/
- Do you allow kids?
- Our regular reservation class is for age 12+ but if you are planning a private workshop you are welcome to include under 12 in your guest list.
Please contact us to for more information.
- In which language do you offer the workshop?
- Our workshop is in English, our chef instructor speaks fluent English.